A Team Kick Cancer VOICES HEARD event will be an assembly/educational speaker event. This would be a great idea in schools or large community centers with the goal of reaching as many people as possible.
- This is a great event for a school or university.
- Great community service project for high school group.
- This could be a great way to earn a Girl Scouts badge.
- Great for a group that meets on a weekly or monthly basis (exercise group, Running group, health group, rotary group, elk club, junior league, silver sneakers).
Event box will include:
- Brochures with information about the type of cancer that your Team Kick Cancer event is focused on.
- Team Kick Cancer will help you find an energetic, interesting speaker who is possibly a cancer survivor or currently fighting cancer to generate interest.